Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?

www.biblegateway.com


Monday, June 23, 2008

Pictures and Info from Singles Reunion

Below are pictures I took at the Singles Reunion. I hope everyone enjoys looking at them. I'll do my best to label everyone in each picture. If I have mislabeled anyone, please let me know.

(L to R): Kelley Nichols, Scott MacKenzie, Frankie Bartozzi, Jay Stone,
Richard Kirkpatrick, and Judy Bartozzi


My daughter Hannah being silly
Michelle Brown Jinnette and Cathy Wyatt
Front (L to R): Joey Gibson, Jane Page
Back (L to R): Richard Kirkpatrick, John Hammer, Kevin Brasuell, and Sam Wiley

Carole Leake (green top), Mike Leake, and Phil May



(L to R): Jane Page, Helen Davis, Joey Gibson, Kathryn Riley


Front (L to R): Martha Johnson Nicolas, Sarah Nicolas, Abigail Nicolas,
Robin Consterdine Stone, Joey Gibson
Middle (L to R): Judy Bartozzi, Annie Long, Laura Murley Long
Back (L to R): Rob Long, Sonja Solze Peaspanen, Kevin Brasuell, Meg Turner Brasuell
Denise Hammer, Sonja Solze Peaspanen and Meg Turner Brasuell
Richard Kirkpatrick and Jill Carpenter McLane
(L to R): Stephen Nichols, Kyle McLane, Caitlyn Nichols,
Noah Nichols, Hannah Jinnette, and Kelley Nichols
Phil May, Rob Long, Annie Long, and Marilyn Faulkner
Tom Peaspanen, Denise Hammer, and Helen Davis
(L to R): Richard Kirkpatrick, Susanne Medlin's grandson, Nicole Medlin,
John Hammer, and Leslie Stainbrook Phillips
Richard Kirkpatrick, Mike Leake, Carol Leake, Sam Wiley, and Judy Bartozzi
Hannah Jinnette
Andrew Jinnette

Meg Turner Brasuell, Kyle McLane, Scott MacKenzie, Stephen Nichols, and Noah Nichols


Front (L to R): Nia Phillips, Scott Phillips
Back (L to R): Tara Cannon, Tara's boyfriend (don't remember his name), Lisa Hrutkay Conley, Kim Cavanaugh Rache's daughter, Kim, Jeremy Smith, Martha Johnson Nicolas and Dennis Rache's son

Back (L to R): Carol Wiley, Mike Leake, Carol Leake, Rick Gardner, Phil May
Front (L to R): Frankie Bartozzi, Jack Faulkner, and Carol Dice Temple
Partial Group Shot

Sonja Solze Peaspanen, Charlie Conley, and Lisa Hrutkay Conley
Unfortunately, I missed getting pictures of some of the attendees due to problems with my camera. It was great getting to see everyone and we missed all of those who were not able to attend. Quite a few people said they would like to do this again. Maybe sometime in the next year or two, we can try to get everyone together again.
God granted us beautiful weather, comfortable temperatures and great fellowship. Praise to God for everything He provides.

No comments: