How the Bible Fits Together to Reveal God
as Your Greatest Treasure!
*Presents the Bible as one seamless story
*Share deep truths in a way kids will understand
An easy to use workbook for kids ages 7 - 12
SUMMARY: God is not something to study . . . He is Someone to Know!
Parents: Finally, the resource you've been looking for to teach your child about God!
- any parent, knowing little or a lot, can teach their child with no preparation
- deep theology and themes of the Christian faith presented so a child can interact with and understand
- deeply Biblical, each lesson points to Christ and a personal relationship to Him
- can be done at any pace that works with your family
- each lesson connects the pieces so the child understand their faith
- perfect for parents who may not have a strong background in the Christian faith as well as those who have been Christians a long time and are looking to build a solid foundation for their own children
- written by a Children's Ministry Professional, Sunday school teacher and mom with years of hands-on experience working with children
REVIEW: My three kids fall right in the suggested ages for this workbook. Always looking for new ways to teach them biblical ideas and foundation, I jumped at the chance to look at this book and see what it offered.
My 12-yo daughter and I worked through one lesson on our own; my two boys (ages 10 and 6) and I did one together; and the three kids and I worked on two as a family. The material we looked at was easy enough for my youngest to understand but not so easy that my oldest was bored. As the summary mentions, you do not have to prepare anything to do these lessons with your kids. Most of the time, I just decided to do a lesson, picked up the book and a bible and started teaching. My 6-yo enjoyed it so much he asked if we could do another exercise together. The presentations are laid out in an orderly fashion with lots of scripture verses to look up. It also provides activities for the kids to do, like a crossword puzzle, fill in the blank, search a word, and coded puzzles to name a few. At the end of each lesson, the children are encouraged to write down what they've learned, their thoughts and a prayer.
This is one children's bible study that I will gladly share with others (or at least the name, not necessarily the book :-) ). I can't wait to do more lessons with my family.
This book was provided by Litfuse Publicity Group for review without compensation.
Valerie Ackermann has a BA in Theology and has been a full time Children's Ministry Director for over 10 years. She is also a weekly Sunday school teacher, wife and busy mom of two boys ages 9 and 11. She has hands-on experience as a children's ministry professional, teaching and leading children of all ages.