Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?

www.biblegateway.com


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Deadly Pursuit Book Review



SUMMARY:  A stalker with deadly intent...    A woman who protects children...    An ex-Navy SEAL turned police detective.

     Social worker Alison Taylor has a passion for protecting children.  But now it seems she needs protecting.  When her tormentor's attentions take a violent turn, she calls in reinforcements - her police-detective brother, Cole, and his new partner, ex-Navy SEAL Mitch Morgan.  As her relentless stalker turns up the heat and the danger intensifies, Mitch takes a personal interest in the case.  Because protecting Alison has become more than a job; his future depends on keeping her safe.
     Filled with nail-biting suspense and heart-melting romance, Deadly Pursuit is Irene Hannon's storytelling at its very best.

REVIEW:  This is the second book in the Guardians of Justice series but you would never know it.  The story is wonderfully told and kept me guessing how she was going to pull everything off up until the end.  The characters are very personable and real.  At times, I felt like I was right there in the midst of the story seeing everything unfold.  This book is one of two of the best I've read recently.  I will definitely be on the look-out for her other books and any upcoming ones.  I HIGHLY recommend this book.

Available September 2011 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

This book was provided by Revell for review without compensation.

Irene Hannon is the author of more than 35 novels, including the bestselling Heroes of Quantico series and Fatal Judgment.  Her books have been honored with two coveted RITA Awards from Romance Writers of America, the HOLT Medallion, the Daphne du Maurier Award, and two Reviewer's Choice Awards from RT Book Reviews magazine.  She lives in Missouri.  Meet Irene Hannon at www.IreneHannon.com.

No comments: