Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?

www.biblegateway.com


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Miscellaneous News and Stuff

This afternoon I dropped Hannah off at Dad's work. She is spending the week and weekend by herself with Dad and Joan. I told her she's going to come back spoiled rotten. Joan is excited to have a "girl's weekend" with Hannah. They are going to go swimming, shopping, spending time with my niece Jessie and her son Riley, and whatever else they want to do. I'm jealous. I want to be there, too. Joan said she wants Hannah until Monday or Tuesday. That means a WHOLE WEEK without her. I don't know what we are going to do without her.

It's time to post about another blond moment I had today. For Valentine's Day, Mike bought me a beautiful watch which has been a little big, but not too bad. Today, I was putting it on when I noticed something for the first time. I knew it had what looked like an extra link to be removed by a jeweler. What I didn't know was that it had a hinge on it that could be opened and the piece taken off. So, instead of taking it to a jeweler, I could remove it myself. The funny thing is I've been wearing the watch for five months now and have just noticed this hinge. I removed the link and now it fits perfectly!!! As Will would say, "SILLY MOMMY!!!"

Oh, here is a follow up on a previous post. The other night I mentioned that the boys wanted to sleep together in Will's bed. Well, I am happy to say that they went right to sleep and didn't wake up until about 8 the next morning!! They did great!! Mike and I are talking about getting Andrew a toddler bed sometime soon. When he is a little older (and I can handle it a little better), Mike wants to get the boys bunk beds. Their room is crowded now with Will's twin bed and Andrew's crib, and another twin bed would make it even more so. I don't want the bunk beds now because I know my boys. Andrew and Will would climb to the top and jump off. I think I can handle broken arms and legs but not broken necks.

No comments: