Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?

www.biblegateway.com


Monday, May 26, 2008

Additional Information about a Previous Posting

In a previous posting, I mentioned the antics of Will and Hannah from a few years ago. While looking through some old e-mails, I found the letter below. It had been sent out on November 30, 2005 to some family and friends. I had my dates all wrong, but this will give you more in depth understanding of exactly what Hannah and Will got into. Since I thought it was hilarious, I thought you might get a kick out of it too. To give you a timeline, the first incident (the mousse) happened on Friday, November 25, 2005. The last incident occurred Tuesday, November 29, 2005. Please pray for us because we really need it.

Most of you know about the incidences in North Carolina with the kids. For those who have not heard, Hannah and Will put my hair mousse all over Will’s head on Friday and some shampoo in Will’s hair on Saturday (just as we were getting ready to leave for home). The first thing Monday morning, they broke Will’s piggy bank, got into some expensive lotion, and got into the wipes…all within five minutes. Monday evening, they both got into Mike’s foot powder and had it all over our bedroom: bed, computer, floor, television, computer chair, etc. Tuesday evening (they were at school that morning and afternoon), they decided to play with the diaper rash medicine. It is the really thick kind that is very sticky. They had it on Will’s toy tool bench, the dresser, the rocking chair seat cushion, their clothes and in their hair. Will had it all over his head but Hannah had it only in one stripe across the top of hers. We found out that there isn’t much that will remove diaper rash medicine. Mom and I tried Dawn dish detergent, regular dish detergent, clothes detergent, Spray N’ Wash and Vinegar. Vinegar works pretty good; we’re going to try using baking soda tonight to remove the reside that’s left. The tragic thing is most if not all of these things were put up out of the kid’s reach. I think they are related to monkeys.

Pray for them and Mike and me. We all need it.
Michelle

No comments: